As I have stated before, I’m not a doctor, just a crazy barefoot runner. Read my site disclaimer.
- Your Instant Kitchen Masseuse: Rolling Pins are great for lower leg massages. Just roll them over your legs. You can get a deep massage or just mild one. Don’t press too hard. If you do, you’ll just force your muscles to contract and you’ll be even sorer than before. Roses, scented oil, and Enya are optional.
- Egg your Oily Skin: Combine one cannibal free egg white with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply mask to oily area. Wait 20 minutes; wash away the mask to reveal lovely
- Lick Stress with Lime: When you’re stressed or have a tension headache grab a lime and slice it in half. Gently rub one half over your forehead and temples–make sure you don’t any juice in your eyes, that will increase your stress. Squeeze the other half into a glass of tecquila: drink; no more stress.
- Grind out Inflammation with Ginger. Ginger is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory agent. It can help relieve pain and reduce inflammation associated with arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms. Don’t eat too much, it can upset the stomach.
- Give Hang-Overs the Slip with Bananas. Bananas are great for hangovers,. They make three natural sugars which supply quick energy. They also contain high levels of magnesium, which ease alcoholically induced headaches.
1/2 Remedy: Boost Stamina with Chia Seeds. Chia seeds are packed with protein, EFAs, and minerals. They deliver instant energy without empty calories. They have no taste either; so you can add them to just about anything.